So click below now to watch the video and then leave a comment letting me know how you plan to incorporate these new insights in your life.
1. How to break the loop of a recurring painful condition ("bad back", "bad foot", "bad hip", "bad knee", etc.)
2. An extremely simple "posture relief position" from an acclaimed European Neurologist to relieve neck and shoulder tension (and even low back pain) from sitting too much at computer or desk.
3. A basic, easy to understand natural remedy for allergies using stress reduction, anti-inflammatory nutrition, and fundamental vitamin supplements. (see below video for recommended nutritional supplements)
Here we go from the high energy walnut grove in Perrin Park with breeding cicadas in action! (tough to find a full light area, too, hence the leaf shadows on my face!)
Fundamentals Of Natural Allergy Relief:
As mentioned in the video, the most powerful way to start is to reduce potential gut inflammation from the two most common immune system irritants…gluten and dairy. You can get a copy of a gluten and dairy free diet HERE.
Here are the 2 fundamental supplements to help reduce frustrating allergies:
1. EPA/DHA Extra Strength (300 EPA / 200 DHA) 2 tabs twice daily
2. 500 C Methoxyflavone (2 tabs, 2x/day)
After hearing Dave Conrardy tell his story this weekend about reversing disease while losing over 200 pounds with a low glycemic, green vegetable juicing along with a raw vegan lifestyle, I was re-inspired to get even MORE GREEN FOOD and especially…GREEN GRASSES into my daily routine.
And I was thrilled to see a good friend and fellow chiropractic physician, Dr. Andrew Baer, come in this morning and say since he came to Dave's talk that we co-sponsored this past Saturday night, he had been juicing for a day and a half and he was having less pain and more energy already…just after one gallon of green juice!
Dave's message is simple…GREEN FOOD HEALS!
I appreciated his balanced, non-dogmatic, non-judgemental approach during his talk and during our private conversations.
I look forward to working with Dave to help spread the word about natural healing to the world! Watch for us to join forces soon to, as the name of his company says…"Get The Word Out!"
Thanks Dave! We love you, man! Keep on trucking!
Be sure to catch Dave on his current U.S. and Canadian tour while you can. The schedule is on his website HERE
Today is another episode based on the "3 Pillars of Core Wellness",
1. Mindset 2. Movement 3. Nutrition
In the "Mindset" piece you'll learn the "go deeper" strategy for staying motivated when you're in the middle of making healthy change.
The physical "Movement" piece will let you know real quick if your shoulders and core are up to snuff. I'll admit this move from infant development will be hard for a lot of folks, especially if your upper body posture is poor or you suffer from shoulder pain, headaches, neck pain, carpal tunnel, or any other type of upper quarter pain symptoms.
The "Nutrition" piece is a case study on a recent patient who reversed Irritable Bowel Syndrome and a host of other issues in just over 1 month with a targeted nutritional protocol.
I go through the protocol in the video. Below the video you'll see the specific products and diet strategy we used in case they fit your situation and you would like to use them yourself. They are now available through our Metagenics nutritional supplement store.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
Of course everyone has individual issues that can lead to Irritable Bowel Syndrome. And for the case study above, I made my decisions based on an in-depth, in person consultation and history. So the protocol was specific to her issues.
1. Her gall bladder was removed and she had poor digestion so I gave her Metagest (2 per meal) to help her reduce the pH of her stomach which is necessary to stimulate proper enzyme release from the pancreas (do NOT use with active ulcers) and Azeopangin (2 per meal…Spectrazyme is vegetarian replacement) to help her break down food into small particles so the immune system did not see them as foreign invaders and set off an overinflated inflammatory response.
2. Excessive bloating, poor mental concentration, and poor sleep cued me in to improve the bacterial balance of her colon with Ultra Flora Plus (1 cap, 2x/per day). This is something I would do EVERY time with IBS or ANY gut related condition. Remember…your GUT and your BRAIN are essentially the SAME THING!
3. The Ultra InflamX Medical food was chosen to because it is specifically formulated with vitamins, minerals, and herbs to reduce systemic inflammation, especially related to the gut (GREAT for Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis, and diverticulitis, too.) In addition to providing gut and inflammation support, it provides a meal or snack replacement twice a day to make your new diet and lifestyle change easier to manage.
4. Of course…as always, the Modified Elimination Diet found in the Ultra InflamX Program Guide was prescribed to remove the most common food sensitivities. This nutritional change along with re-populating your intestines with good bacteria from Ultra Flora Plus twice per day is the essential starting point of anyone with IBS.
Although we did not use it in this case study, I often (nearly always) use Candibactin BR to kill off pathogenic bacteria and yeast at 2 tablets 2x/per day. It was simply a gut reaction not to use it in this case.
That's it for today! Using all of the above would be optimum for the best chance at recovery from IBS but amazing things can happen just by eliminating offending foods and re-balancing bacteria.
Please understand this is an educational post and these are broad sweeping recommendations that have served my patients well over the years but by no means is it meant to be specific medical advice. Please consult a naturally minded / integrative practitioner for individual care.
Today is another "3 Pillars" Mindset, Movement, and Nutrition episode of Core Wellness TV based on real case studies from my patients this week. This way YOU get the benefit of their treatment and training prescriptions just by being a subscriber!
In this episode you'll learn:
As mentioned in today's episode, here's the infamous hip stretch that has over 382,000 views and over 300 comments. It's a good one if you haven't tried it yet.
If you are interested in the Ultra Clear Plus Medical Food and Advaclear capsules (for liver detoxification) that I mentioned in this episode, you can get them at our online store by registering for free HERE.
You can get the 28 day detoxification program guide with shopping lists, meal menus, and helpful tips HERE.
What do you think? Am I crazy or am I on to something?
Leave me your comments and questions below!
To promote the Green Smoothie class Rebecca and I are doing for EarthSave Louisville this Saturday from 4 to 5:30pm, WHAS News "Great Day Live" brought us on along with EarthSave Louisville's spokesperson, Carol Bretschneider for this fun and informative clip about getting more raw greens into you and your kids!
MORE RESOURCES TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH!!