Today's episode reveals how to get a full deep breath by releasing your upper ribs and scalene muscles.
Better oxygenation means less pain and more energy.
So watch the short video for a self test to see if you are "over breathing" or creating the phenomenon called "respiratory alkalosis" which causes your oxygen to stay in your blood instead of being delivered to the tissues for energy!
The simple technique shown will also help you release your scalene muscles and upper ribs to start eliminating the trigger points that can cause:
- hand and wrist pain that can mimic carpal tunnel syndrome
- elbow pain that can mimic tennis elbow or golfer's elbow
- shoulder pain that can mimic rotator cuff tendonitis, arthritis, and bursitis
- chest pain that can mimic heart problems
- upper back pain and more!
As always…leave me a comment and tell me how this feels or what it does for you. You can leave questions for me as well! (I often use questions as fodder for upcoming episodes)
If you like this content, there's TONS MORE actionable strategies in the Core Wellness Institute